Current Weight: 240
Target Weight: 175
Back Story: I used to weigh almost 300lbs 3 years ago. Up until June of this year i was down to 209. After i found out my ex was cheating on me i got super depressed, stopped working out and began binge eating. After ex and i broke out i started working out but it wasnt putting a dent in my calorie intake. the smallest i have ever been was when i was in middle school i was 115lbs, and i ate whaterver i wanted but rode my bike to and from school everyday (about 30min each way).
How to Achieve: I wake up before work and ride a stationary bike for 30mins at a moderate speed. I work from 12:30pm - 11:30pm. While at work, on my break, i try to go outside and walk for atleast 30min at about a 2.5 speed. After work i go back to the gym and ride a stationary bike for another 30mins. On a good day (when i get to do everything) that gives me a total calorie loss of about 898. I am intaking roughly about 1000 - 1200 calories a day.
* loose 5lbs a month, on a steady average to put me at 180lbs by December, 2013.
* on days off, make one of my gym sessions an hour long and include in some walking/jogs
* buy a brita filter, so i can drink much more water thru out the day
* take body pictures once a month to hopefully capture the change
* continue to keep daily count and track of my workouts/eating habits